Here, in this post we will discuss all about Netgear extender wn3000rp. We will discuss Netgear genie extender wn3000rp hardware features and setup process. So let’s start with:
1. WN3000RP Front Hardware Features:
- WPS: The LED indicates a wireless connection.
- Computer to Extender: The LED is lit when the extender is connected to computer.
- Status: The LED is lit when the extender is powered on
- Link Rate: The LED indicates a wireless connection between the extender and the router.
2. WN3000RP Side Panel Hardware Features:
- On/off Button: Turns the device On and Off.
- WPS Button: Press and hold the WPS button to wirelessly connect to the Netgear extender to your router or wireless adaptor.
- Factory Reset Button: To use this button, stick a paper clip into the reset hole and hold it until the status LED flashes.
- Lan Port: You can connect a computer or other device to this port as described in the user manual.
Netgear WN3000RP WiFi Extender Setup using Netgear Installation Assistant:
- Plug in your Netgear WN3000RP extender power outlet.
- Turn on Netgear WN3000RP extender and wait until the power LED to light green.
- Connect your existing wifi router to the Netgear WN3000RP extender.
- Launch any web browser in your computer or laptop and enter www.mywifiext.net. If mywifiext net is not working on your computer or laptop, then take the help of the experts.
- The Netgear installation assistant displays.
- Follow the on screen instructions to connect your extender to the existing wifi network.
- Move your location to a new place where you want to be.
- If you get no connection or poor connection, move the extender to a new place where you want to be. But when you place the extender to a new place make sure that extender is closer to the wifi router.
- Once you get thr right location for your extender connect your all devices with the extender network and enjoy the extended wifi network.
In case you get any issue while setting up the Netgear extender. Then take the help of our highly experienced technicians at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help. You can call us on our toll free number.