Here, in this post we will discuss all about Netgear N300 Wifi Range Extender. It is a small and easy to install wall plug wifi extender that creates new wifi activity for up to one wired devices like game console, smart tv or blue ray player. Netgear N300 Wifi Range Extender setup extends the wireless network to include the area outside the range of your existing wifi network.
Netgear N300 Wifi Range Extender Setup using Netgear Installation Assistant:
- Plug in your Netgear N300 extender and wait until it completely turns ON.
- Once your extender LED lights turn solid green, connect your existing wifi router with the extender.
- Open any web browser on your computer or laptop and type www.mywifiext.net in address bar and press Enter.
- Netgear Installation assistant display.
- Follow the on screen instruction in order to connect your extender with the existing wifi network.
- Once it’s got connected now move your extender where you want to be.
- If you get poor connection, then it is advisable to move the extender closer to your router and wait until the link status LED ligts white.
- Once you got the best location for your extender, connect the devices to extend the wifi network.
Netgear N300 Wifi Range Extender Setup Using WPS Button:
- Power on your Netgear N300 Extender.
- Place your extender and wifi router in the same room.
- Once done, plug your extender in to an electrical port and wait until the power LED turn light green.
- Press and hold the WPS button on the extender.
- If the Netgear N300 link status LED lights white, it means the connection between your router and extender is good.
- Move your extender where you want to be.
- Connect your wifi enabled devices to the extender network.
Common Issues That May Occur During Set Up Netgear N300 Extender.
- Can’t login to Netgear N300 Extender.
- Mac addresses filtering error.
- Cant access Netgear Genie Setup Wizard
- Netgear extender causing red light error.
- Internet connected but not working.
- Mywifiext.com doesn’t open.
- Can’t find Netgear extender network name.
- Unable to update Netgear firmware.
- Unable to perform Netgear extender reset.
If you are facing any abovementioned issue during Netgear N300 Wifi Range Extender setup, then get it touch with the experienced technician at My WiFi Ext Fix and get the required help.