From the automotive industry to the food industry to home textiles: nanoscale coatings can be used in almost every industry. Nano car paint doesn't just make skyscraper windows self-cleaning.
In this article, we look at the many possibilities offered by liquid nanocoating. So that you can find out if a nanotec paint sealant & glaze coating meets your project requirements, we will show you an example of the advantages that coatings can offer.
Image Source: Google
Advantages of nano-coating:
1. Reduced cleaning costs: sliding windows for oil and dirt as well as solar panels.
2. Protects against vandalism: Graffiti is effective as a coating against urine.
3. Avoid short circuits: Ideal for electronic applications and electrical systems.
4. Improve safety: harmful fungi and bacteria cannot stick to the surface.
5. Delay in case of damage: Permanent protection against smooth and porous surfaces such as concrete bridges and monuments.
This advantage is made possible by nanotechnology, which uses tiny nanoparticles. Therefore, in contrast to conventional coatings, the film does not form a layer on the substrate but becomes one with the substrate.
Therefore, the liquid from the surface penetration and dirt, oil, and mildew cannot be combined. When deciding on a nanocoating for your project, you need to consider the purpose and content of the substrate: wood, glass, concrete, and metal all require different products.